IFF Medical Committee
The IFF Medical Committee is responsible for granting Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) for athletes in the IFF Registered Testing Pool 1 or athletes taking part in the IFF Events (EuroFloorball Cup, WFC, U19 WFC and Qualifications).
The tasks of the IFF Medical Committee members shortly described:
- Act as the IFF TUE Committee, responsible for granting TUEs
- Function as experts as the IFF is drawing up its Test Distribution Plan
- Function as experts in questions related to Doping Control and Results Management
- Function as experts for the athletes participating in the IFF events concerning medication and the Prohibited List
- Function as experts concerning the Anti-doping information provided by the IFF to the Member Associations and on the IFF web
- Participate in the Medical Committee meetings and decide upon the IFF´s Anti-doping activities
- Distribute valid investigations concerning athletes health and sport injuries
IFF Medical Committee members are found here.